Monday, August 29, 2011

Lucille Lace Blouse!

I just finished the back of the blouse I'm knitting up for fall, the yarn is Paton's in woodrose. The Paton lace yarn comes in some great colors, my dear friend knit up a scarf in sachet (a light green/purple/cream combination) and it was unbelievable!



^Here is the very tippy top, isn't the yarn the prettiest combination of colors? I absolutely love the soft pink panel in the middle.


yay! I really like working with fingering yarn, this is the first project I used it for, and although it is tricky to get used to once you're comfortable with it it's a lot of fun to use. It's very lightweight and airy, it would be great to use for spring, it does wonders with lacey patterns.

what are y'all working on?
happy knitting,
Paige.


No comments:

Post a Comment