Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cozy and warm

Hello friends, I wanted to share my newest knitting goodies with you!


Isn't that yarn divine? Oh I simply adore it. My old knitting instructor gifted it to me, and it was not in its wrapper, so I have no idea what kind it is! I only had enough to get through about a third of the scarf that I had planned to make from it, so I quickly cast off near the end of the skein and whipped it into a cowl, so disappointing. It's really smooth and a dream to work with, I wish that I knew who made it so that I can buy more!


Also, I stitched up a quick mug cozy for a friend's birthday. I love the color of this yarn, I have a great deal of the skein left over, mittens perhaps?

What are you working on? 
An abundance of love, 
Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment